order Lyrica If you live anywhere in the United States, you can set up a screening appointment including FREE counseling and coaching at the South Asian Heart Center at El Camino Hospital.
You may also:
- Call +1 650-940-7242 to schedule your appointment and initiate your personalized AIM to Prevent program. OR
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach the front desk, schedule appointments, and answer your questions.
The mission of the South Asian Heart Center at El Camino Hospital is to reduce the high incidence of coronary artery disease among South Asians, and save lives, through a comprehensive, culturally-appropriate program incorporating education, advanced screening, lifestyle changes, and case management.
South Asian Heart Center’s Unique Program Features:
- Focus on the “at risk” South Asian Community
- Early screening of additional risk factors
- Aggressive follow-up care
- Comprehensive Approach (MEDS – buy modafinil russia Medication, http://truecom.com/index.php/component/content/37-producten/home/48-contact/component/content/oplossingen/wlan/draadloos/home/oplossingen/wlan/contact Exercise, Diet, and Stress Reduction)
- Educate healthcare providers and program participants
If you live in the United States , you can sign up for screening and lifestyle phone consult at South Asian Heart Center at El Camino Hospital.
ELIGIBILITY: The participants should have immediate South Asian ancestry – one or both parents are of South Asian origin.
COSTS: The South Asian Heart Center is a not for profit organization (funded by El Camino Hospital and funds raised through the South Asian community ) with the mission to reduce the incidence of the epidemic of heart disease and diabetes. The Center provides all assessments, biometrics, review of results, dietary counseling, exercise and rest management orientations, and coaching (for 1 full year, and annually thereafter) at no cost to AIM to Prevent program participants. Participants only pay for their advanced screening laboratory test as follows:
a. CA residents and Non-Kaiser only:
If your insurance company is in network with Quest Diagnostics, $49 processing fee + OOP costs (typically under $125).
b. All others – Kaiser, Out-of-state, self-pay, Fixed $125 ($49 processing fee is waived).
Cost, insurance and service information is subject to change. For latest information on these contact South Asian Heart Center at El Camino Hospital directly.