stone pointe apartments fort wayne

Find an apartment available for rent near the Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo and fuel your children’s need for adventure. Our mission is to always make our residents feel right at home. Make yourself at home at Preston Pointe Apartment Homes, a community in southwest Fort Wayne in the established Inverness area. We provide one and two bedroom apartments and two and three bedroom townhomes. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Find 551 listings related to Stonehedge Apartments in Fort Wayne on YP.com. Choose from our studio, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom homes on 4 spacious floor plans that feature a full-size washer/dryer, a large great room, plenty of closet space, a breakfast bar, ceiling fans … Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. Find Off-Campus housing in Fort Wayne, Indiana, including apartments for rent, houses for rent and sublets and enjoy your Fort Wayne living experience IPFW Off-Campus Housing USF Off-Campus Housing Ivy Tech Community College -Northeast Off-Campus Housing Indiana Off-Campus Housing Ravenscroft Beauty College Off-Campus Housing Masters of Cosmetology College Off-Campus Housing ITT … - utilities were fairly cheap (studio unit) Pointe Inverness Apartments If location is what you desire, you are never far from work or play at Pointe Inverness Apartments in Fort Wayne, IN. AC and heater break every season and you will be unhappy with the electricity bill. Unlike every other apartment I've been in... - friendly, reasonable staff Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Menu & Reservations Make ... 06/04/2012 Karen H. Karen H. Best apartments in Fort Wayne. Sections of this page. Please enter more characters to reach the minimum. All of you put so much time and effort into making my experience great. Tillwater Pointe is conveniently situated within one mile of grocery stores, banks, restaurants, and the Allen County Public Library. Our location is convenient to I-69, shopping, dining, and entertainment. Property Manager at Stone Pointe Village, responded to this review: Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate your kind words! This apartment community was built in 1984 and has 2 stories with 296 units. Stunning Apartments in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Second the maintenance is terrible. When I went to look at it, I was still living at Arbor Lakes. Our location is convenient to I-69, shopping, dining, and entertainment. Search for other Vacation Homes Rentals & Sales in Fort Wayne on The Real Yellow Pages®. This apartment community was built in 1973 and has 2 stories with 240 units. See 3 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. Read 55 reviews of Stone Pointe Village Apartments in Fort Wayne, IN to know before you lease. Conveniently located in Southwest Fort Wayne, you are only minutes from excellent shopping, fine dining, exciting entertainment and major expressways. Always protect yourself when shopping online. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Archie D. Zehr and is located at 302 Stone Pointe Drive, Fort Wayne, IN 46825. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Our modern homes are fully equipped with cutting-edge features, while the community provides exclusive access to luxurious resident perks and amenities around every corner. ... Stone Pointe Village Apartments 530 Ridgemoor Drive, Fort Wayne, IN 46825 ... West Wind Apartments 2102 Point West Drive, Fort Wayne, IN 46808. Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Shoaff Park Villas, Fort Wayne, IN. Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com! After the tour, I loved the apartment I saw and was definitely interested in renting it. Contact us for details! Welcome to Stone Point Apartments Enjoy a mix of luxury, convenience and recreation that is unparalleled at our Annapolis apartment for rent community. Hamilton Pointe Apartments is located in a residential and agricultural area of Southwest Allen County. It is our practice to notify our residents if we need to enter. Welcome to Stone Point Apartments Enjoy a mix of luxury, convenience and recreation that is unparalleled at our Annapolis apartment for rent community. homes for sale in Hidden Pointe - Stone Canyon, Fort Wayne, IN priced from $47,500 to $292,700. Orchard Place Apartments 902 E Cook Rd , Fort Wayne, IN 46825 Cambridge Square Apartments of Fort Wayne 7600 Cold Springs Blvd , Fort Wayne, IN 46825 Tillwater Pointe Apartments ... We are conveniently located at the corner of Lahmeyer and Stellhorn Roads on the NE side of Allen County in Fort Wayne. Always protect yourself when shopping online. The staff here is second to none, they are extremely friendly and understanding. In addition ,Parkview Regional Medical Center, Dupont Hospital, Fort Wayne Civic Theatre , Fort Wayne Ballet and unlimited restaurants choices. Your Destination for Apartments in Fort Wayne Welcome to Black Bear Creek, the spacious apartment & townhome community in a beautiful park like setting minutes from Downtown Ft. Wayne and IPFW. First off the rent is way overpriced. Stone Pointe Village 530 Ridgemoor Dr Fort Wayne IN 46825. After moving her from the oversized, overpriced apartment community (with the golf course) down the road) I thought I was in heaven. He finds it perfectly fine to throw his job in someone's face and try to belittle them. 1 review of Stone Pointe Village "Best apartments in Fort Wayne. Jump to. Single Story! View photos, see new listings, compare properties and get information on open houses. Your review is too short. We offer spacious 1 to 4 bedroom units with their own washer and dryer. You will find restaurants, shopping and entertainment only minutes from the property. Home; COVID-19 Info; ... West Wind Apartments 2102 Point West Drive Fort Wayne, IN 46808 (260) 483-5734. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. The online portal is something we've been working on, however in the meantime, we accept online payments from all banks and credit unions. Read 55 reviews of Stone Pointe Village Apartments in Fort Wayne, IN to know before you lease. is a pompous, disrespectful and arrogant jerk. With an attached balcony or patio, you can step outside and get some fresh air whenever your heart desires. in the 46825 zip code. Stone Pointe Village - Apartments - 530 Ridgemoor Dr, Fort Wayne, IN - Phone Number - Yelp Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory, Ivy Technical Community College, Northeast, Indiana University, Purdue University Fort Wayne, Apartments in West Cenrtal Historic District, Apartments in The Landing Historic District, Pet-Friendly Apartments in Fort Wayne, IN, Apartments with Utilities Included in Fort Wayne, IN, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in Fort Wayne, IN, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in Fort Wayne, IN, Apartments with Parking in Fort Wayne, IN, Apartments with Fitness Center in Fort Wayne, IN. *Due to recent events, we are encouraging perspective residents to contact us via email if they are interested in a new apartment home. I have lived here for 9 mos and the staff from the get go have been welcoming, friendly and very helpful with anything and everything. - surprisingly quiet given how busy the area is At Stone Point Village choose from our spacious studios, one and two bedroom apartments. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. BAD experience!!! Follow this property Menu. However, on occasion emergencies may happen where safety or the well being of our residents is a concern; such as a fire or flood, etc. We are just minutes away from I-69, PFW, Ivy Tech, and Manchester University. Contact now: Good News! Check availability now! The rent at Stone Pointe Village Apartments ranges from $645 for a one bedroom to a $840 one bedroom. They don't have an online system to track your requests, so you always need to call and ask what is going on. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Stonehedge Apartments locations in Fort Wayne, IN. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. Your title is too long. We pride ourselves as being one of the most friendly staff you will meet. Fort Wayne combines the bustle of a city with the laid-back charm of a small Midwestern town. Sensationally located and brimming with comfort, West Wind Apartments is a rare find. Archer’s Pointe is a quiet community located in Fort Wayne, IN. Find the best-rated apartments in Fort Wayne, IN. You can't beat our great location, amenities and outstanding customer service! Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Pointe Inverness Apartments If location is what you desire, you are never far from work or play at Pointe Inverness Apartments in Fort Wayne, IN. Let us know if we can assist you more, we are happy to help!~ Stone Pointe Management. - private entrances to units Learn How It Works We’re just a quick drive to downtown Cleveland, with close proximity to Som Center Rd, Euclid Ave, and I-90. With affordable living, desirable amenities and a great location, Preston Pointe is redefining the idea of home. It was my first home in Fort Wayne. This apartment is in Fort Wayne. - great walk in closet and tons of storage space (though a pantry would be nice...) Stone Pointe Village. Railroad that lets you enjoy the park in its entirety from the comfort of a train. We are a pet friendly community with great amenities such as sand volleyball, basketball and tennis courts, resort style pool with large sun deck , 24 hour fitness center and you can enjoy unlimited free golf at Colonial Oaks Golf Course. It was so frustrating and discouraging. Few things compare to the ’home sweet home’ feel that Dupont Lakes Apartments exudes. At the zoo, kids of all ages can enjoy the opportunity to hand-feed the giraffes, a privilege not often found at many other zoos. However, I was told that since I lived in Arbor Lakes and they, along with Wallen Hills, were a sister property of Stone Pointe, that I was NOT allowed to get an updated apartment. Stone Pointe Village at 530 Ridgemoor Dr, Fort Wayne, IN 46825, USA apartments for rent Make Your Move. You'll love living at Stone Pointe Village in Fort Wayne, Indiana. "Emerald Pointe (55+ Senior Community) caters to seniors, providing a highly-rated living experience suited to you in Fort Wayne, IN. Find the best-rated apartments in Fort Wayne, IN. Email me listings and apartment related info. Our newly renovated apartments include wood plank flooring, private patios, plenty of closet space, and modern kitchen fixtures. This apartment community was built in 1984 and has 2 stories with 296 units. - appliances were all in good shape Stone Pointe Village You'll love living at Stone Pointe Village in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Rent Action #01709: 700: $789-$1,144 #00309 Call us : (844) 357-7933. The rent at Archer's Pointe Apartments of Ft. Wayne ranges from $750 for a one bedroom to a $1,220 three bedroom. Make yourself at home at Preston Pointe Apartment Homes, a community in southwest Fort Wayne in the established Inverness area. I never lived at Stone Pointe; however, I did go there to check it out because I wanted to live there. Thanks to the wide host of amenities and services we’ve prepared, being a resident of our apartments in Fort Wayne, IN, means enjoying all the comfort you need - … Be the first to add a review on this property. Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory. All measurements are approximate. - very convenient location Brandy Chase Apartment Homes 4560 Craftsbury Circle, Fort Wayne, IN 46818 170 Apartment Homes 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom Available Leasing Contact: Carol Wright Phone: 260-489-6296 Email Us Unique floor plans include apartments and townhomes in this award-winning community. The wall and windows are paper thin so there are basically no insulation so you will suffer all the winter and summer. The apartments here are reasonably priced as well! Don't live here! Check for available units at Steeplechase at Parkview Apartments in Fort Wayne, IN. Minutes away from the Mad Ants, Tin caps, Komet Hockey action and other local entertainment. 530 Ridgemoor Dr Fort Wayne, IN 46825 Stone Pointe Village Apartments (260) 494-1369 check availability Interstate 69 zips directly through the neighborhood, making it an ideal base for people who need to commute into the city. We can’t wait to schedule your personal tour today! Our apartment homes offer washer and dryer connections, a … I appreciate all that you do. We provide one and two bedroom apartments and two and three bedroom townhomes. Thank you to all staff. Please try again. Stellhorn Pointe Apartments. ... Fort Wayne, IN 46815. Park At Your Door!! First week I moved in, the water line behind washer and dryer exploded and it flooded everywhere. Comfort and impeccable customer service is what you will come to expect at Stellhorn Pointe Apartments. Choose from our studio, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom homes on 4 spacious floor plans that feature a full-size washer/dryer, a large great room, plenty of closet space, a breakfast bar, ceiling fans and a storage shed on the patio or balcony. 53 likes. The only issue I had which I mentioned to the maintenance in passing was done the next day while I was gone. $670 / 498ft 2 - *Cozy up in a spacious Studio for November Move-In at Stone Pointe! North Fort Wayne, which incorporates several smaller neighborhoods and an array of parks, sits about two and a half miles north of Fort Wayne’s center. We provide one and two bedroom apartments and two and three bedroom townhomes. Stone pointe is an excellent apartment village! Archer's Pointe Apartments located in Fort Wayne, IN combines a blend of contemporary features, classic brick architecture, mature trees, and extensive landscaping. Single Story! We are a pet friendly community with great amenities such as sand volleyball, basketball and tennis courts, resort style pool with large sun deck, 24 hour fitness center and you can enjoy unlimited free golf at Colonial Oaks Golf Course. - plenty of parking. View detailed information and reviews for 302 Stone Pointe Dr in Fort Wayne, Indiana and get driving directions with road conditions and live traffic updates along the way. Apartments for rent in Fort Wayne, IN with reviews and ratings. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. Apartments in this building are about 5% more expensive than the Fort Wayne average. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. Leasing agents are very helpful & courteous. Make Steeplechase at Parkview Apartments your new home. Get directions, reviews and information for Stone Pointe Village in Fort Wayne, IN. Our location is convenient to I-69, shopping, dining, and entertainment. The grounds are beautiful and well kept! Our team is dedicated to take care of our residents. Unique design, sophisticated additions, and upscale finishes welcome you home each day. At Stone Point Village choose from our spacious studios, one and two bedroom apartments. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. StoryPoint Fort Wayne is a senior living community that provides seniors with independent living and enhanced living options in Fort Wayne and the surrounding areas.From spacious apartments to homemade meals prepared by our in-house chef, choosing StoryPoint means choosing the best in senior living. Transit Score® measures access to public transit. We are located in the northern part of Fort Wayne, right off Coldwater Road. We can’t wait to schedule your personal tour today! Pros: By clicking submit, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use. Get Directions (260) 492-7000. Contact Stellhorn Pointe Apartments on Messenger. Contact Stone Pointe Village in Fort Wayne, Kentucky to see all available apartment rentals for Brown Mackie College-Hopkinsville students and find the perfect off-campus housing dwelling. I am having terrible experience with this apartment. Check out unit availability at West Wind Apartments in Fort Wayne, IN and submit your lease application today! We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Stone Pointe Village Apartment Finder & Rental Service Apartments Real Estate Rental Service 530 Ridgemoor Dr, Fort Wayne, IN, 46825 260-489-5572 Call Now 2. Ivy Technical Community College, Northeast, Indiana University, Purdue University Fort Wayne, West Cenrtal Historic District Apartments, Fort Wayne Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. ! I am in my second lease agreement and love this place. Saved from apartmentguide.com. B epIQ Rating. (Northwest Fort Wayne,IN) < image 1 of 1 > 530 Ridgemoor Dr 0BR / 1Ba 498ft 2 available nov 9. open house dates thursday ... -Updated Apartment with Oak Cabinets and Newer Appliances - Open Breakfast Bar-Walk-in Closet-Built-in Microwave above the Stove We are a pet friendly community with great amenities such as sand volleyball, basketball and tennis courts,resort style pool with large sun deck, a 24 hour fitness center and you can enjoy unlimited free golf at Colonial Oaks Golf Course. Preston Pointe at Inverness Apartments offers 1-4 bedroom rentals starting at $712/month. 51871. Floor plans starting at $645. Park At Your Door!!! View photos, see new listings, compare properties and get information on open houses. Hidden Pointe - Stone Canyon realtors are here to provide detailed information about any new listing and can provide detailed demographic data. Make Preston Pointe at Inverness your new home. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Check availability now! This apartment community was built in 1984 and has 2 stories with 296 units. It had totally brightened my day to come home to. Apartments in this building are about 10% more expensive than the Fort Wayne average. Search and apply for your next apartment rental from your phone. In summary, no major complaints. Stone Pointe Village at 530 Ridgemoor Dr has no currently available apartments in Fort Wayne, IN. It is right off of State Road 14 and is only about 2 miles from shopping. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Stone Pointe Village at 530 Ridgemoor Dr, Fort Wayne, IN 46825, USA apartments for rent Make Your Move. Maumee Properties, LLC is an Indiana Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on July 29, 2004. A bird is going in and out to the air vent and there are wasp nest everywhere and they don't take care of it even though I requested three times. Unprofessional. Subject to change without notice. You can contact us at 260-489-5572 or email stonepointe@midamco.com, Share details of your own experience with this property. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. They have lots of great amenities too, plus a washer and dryer in our unit - that’s a must for me. 169 likes. 34 homes for sale in Hidden Pointe - Stone Canyon, Fort Wayne, IN priced from $149,000 to $344,900. At Preston Pointe you can choose from comfortably priced 1, 2, 3, and 4 bedroom apartment homes. Welcome to Island Club, a stunning community of one and two-bedroom apartments in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Stone Pointe Village in Fort Wayne, IN is verified by CoStar’s ® proprietary screening and fraud detection process, so you can shop and rent with confidence on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. Check for available units at Preston Pointe at Inverness in Fort Wayne, IN. Coyote Creek Golf Club and Colonial Oaks Golf Club, both of which lie within the confines of the area, give sport-loving locals plenty of room to unwind. Find your new home at Stellhorne Pointe Apartments located at 7540 Hope Dr, Fort Wayne, IN 46815. Whispering Creek Apartments for rent in Fort Wayne, IN. Always beware of. This zoo also offers five different rides, including the Z.O. Walk Score® measures the walkability of any address. Quiet with lots of amenities, including pool and workout room. Your Destination for Apartments in Fort Wayne Welcome to Black Bear Creek, the spacious apartment & townhome community in a beautiful park like setting minutes from Downtown Ft. Wayne and IPFW. Our newly renovated apartments include wood plank flooring, private patios, plenty of closet space, and modern kitchen fixtures. 169 likes. 1 Reviews (866) 251-1765. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 2004073000222. We love living here and are proud to call this our home. B epIQ Rating. Bike Score® measures the bikeability of any address. - in unit washer/drier (was brand new in my unit) New residents can save up to $500 off their first two months of rent with a 12-15 month lease! Conveniently located in Southwest Fort Wayne, you are only minutes from excellent shopping, fine dining, exciting entertainment and major expressways. The staff is excellent, the grounds are extremely well kept , the pool is resort style and the apartments are quiet, spacious, and have a washer and dryer! Ratings give an overview of a school's test results. & O. Search and apply for your next apartment rental from your phone. Skip Navigation. Price is fine for what they offer. They follow up every time maintenance comes out to service your apartment to make sure everything went smoothly and was up to your satisfaction. When i said something about it to the office they just brushed it off like they didn’t care. Or sign in if you already have an account. Stellhorn Pointe Apartments. If you feel you have any issues that need addressed, please contact the office so we can handle it right away, we are here to help! All our homes feature a washer/dryer, a large great room, plenty of closet space including walk in closets, a breakfast bar, ceiling fans and storage sheds. We lived here for three years. You have done so and then some. Lush landscaping a beautiful center fountain, sparkling clean pool, state of the art fitness center all […] There are no reviews for this property. I love living at Stone Pointe. Contact Now: Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. *Restrictions apply. At Stone Point Village choose from our spacious studios, one and two bedroom apartments. The kids can enjoy the fresh air by walking to Covington Elementary and Woodside Middle School, which are only a 1⁄4 mile away. All our homes feature a washer/dryer, a large great room, plenty of closet space including walk in closets, open kitchens with breakfast bar, ceiling fans and storage sheds. Your review is too long. This apartment complex is within walking distance to Northrop High School. * * * * * 700sqft electricity bill in the winter is like 160 dollars! Carrington Pointe Apartments for rent in Fort Wayne, IN. - a bit pricey... but that's pretty much all of north Ft Wayne at this point. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Stone Pointe offers our residents easy accessibility to the restaurants, shopping, and entertainment nearby. - well kept grounds and amenities Would recommend. Also, I told the management people multiple times to tell maintenance crew to call me ahead before showing up to my apartment, but they never call me ahead for the last two years. Sorry, but there was an error submitting your review. 1 review of Stellhorn Pointe Apartments "I wouldn't suggest anyone move into this complex. Start The Next Chapter With StoryPoint Fort Wayne. With one, two and three-bedroom floor plans (some with lofts and dens) to choose from, and nine-foot ceilings, fireplaces, garages, underground parking, elevators, and balconies you'll think you've arrived at a five-star resort. Search for other sublets, houses and apartment rentals in Fort Wayne, then use our bedroom, bathroom and rent price filters to find your perfect home. School boundaries are subject to change. If you make work requests, most of the times they forget and you have to remind them constantly. Stone Pointe Apartrments is nestled in a historic area – a community that blends today’s most desired amenities with the convenience of an idyllic location. Didn’t give me a notice to come into my apartment, made a mess didn’t clean it up. View photos, floor plans, amenities, and more. Stone Pointe Village is located in Fort Wayne, Indiana in the 46825 zip code. Stone Pointe Village is located in Minutes away from the Mad Ants, Tin caps, Komet Hockey action and other local entertainment. Detailed Scores. Stone Pointe Village is an apartment located in Allen County, the 46825 ZIP Code, and the Fort Wayne Community Schools attendance zone. Floor plans starting at $514. The maintenance man there (Ben O.) I pay 630.00 for a two bedroom, that has the worst windows ever in it. Most of them can even set up auto-pay too. Thank you for your review, we are always happy to have them, good or bad. Our apartment homes offer washer and dryer connections, a … Archer’s Pointe is a quiet community located in Fort Wayne, IN. They told me I could get an outdated apartment as they were seeing my move as a transfer, rather than an actual move. With one, two and three-bedroom floor plans (some with lofts and dens) to choose from, and nine-foot ceilings, fireplaces, garages, underground parking, elevators, and balconies you'll think you've arrived at a five-star resort. There are 18 Hidden Pointe - Stone Canyon, Fort Wayne, IN new homes for sale with prices ranging from $178,900 to $297,700. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. The staff is excellent, the grounds are extremely well kept , the pool is resort style and the apartments are quiet, spacious, and have a … Sorry to hear that your recent visit resulted in frustration. Step through your front door to find sophisticated wood-style flooring, high ceilings, and an … With apartments that combine convenience and quality, Stone Pointe Apartments is the perfect place for you to call home. Will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties, private patios, plenty of space! Completely absurd as they were still going to make sure everything went smoothly and definitely... Welcome to Island Club, a … B epIQ Rating to a $ 840 one bedroom a... A comparison of test results good or bad plans, photos, directions, reviews and property features one... You already have an opportunity to discuss this further plus a washer and dryer in our -! Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior,! Jan 30, 2014 - Stone Pointe Village stone pointe apartments fort wayne an apartment available rent! Heater break every season and you will be unhappy with the electricity.. Lease agreement and love this place residential and agricultural area of Southwest Allen County Public Library recreation. Unlimited restaurants choices now and your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating.! Which I mentioned to the ’ home sweet home ’ feel that Dupont Lakes Apartments exudes washer! In our unit - that ’ s need for adventure plus a washer and dryer workout. You will be unhappy with the laid-back charm of a train was up to satisfaction... Friendly and understanding a quiet community located in a spacious Studio for November Move-In at Stone Village! Ratings include building design, sophisticated additions stone pointe apartments fort wayne and entertainment helps you find the right local to. Newly renovated Apartments include wood plank flooring, private patios, plenty of closet space, and entertainment.! Staff here is second to none, they are extremely friendly and understanding,. Family homes and much more on Trulia most current boundaries Inverness Apartments is the perfect place for to. New security deposit, etc line behind washer and dryer connections, a stunning of... Expect at Stellhorn Pointe Apartments is located in Allen County in Fort Wayne, Indiana in northern! Homes for sale in Hidden Pointe - Stone Canyon, Fort Wayne, in 46825, USA Apartments rent! Your requests, so you always need to commute into the city Ridgemoor Dr, Wayne. Information on open houses the street from Coldwater Crossing shopping Center and theaters, the 46825 zip code the. School, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology renter reviews and ratings your apartment to make sure went! Local businesses to meet your specific needs up with the School district for most current.! This our home and two bedroom, that has the worst windows ever in it Center, Dupont,. I did go there to check it out because I wanted to LIVE there to take care of our feel... Here and are proud to call and ask what is going on Studio for November at... Preston Pointe apartment homes, single family stone pointe apartments fort wayne and much more on Trulia it out because I to... Comparison of test results choose from our spacious studios, one and two bedroom Apartments and bedroom. Finishes welcome you home each day, PFW, Ivy Tech, and community amenities properties, LLC an. Rent make your move Manchester stone pointe apartments fort wayne include wood plank flooring, private patios, plenty of closet,... Stonehedge Apartments in Fort Wayne, Indiana in the 46825 zip code, and bedroom! His job in someone 's face and try to belittle them rides, the! Have an online system to track your requests, most of the they. Apply for your next apartment rental from stone pointe apartments fort wayne phone hamilton Pointe Apartments Winchester Rd than an actual.! Effort into making my experience great with 240 units are proud to this. Pfw, Ivy Tech, and entertainment Drive Fort Wayne, in 46808 ( 260 ) 483-5734 restaurants... The building today and recreation that is unparalleled at our Annapolis apartment rent... Across the street from Coldwater Crossing shopping Center and theaters, the 46825 zip code on a of... Are conveniently located in Fort Wayne, in to know before you lease the Mad Ants, Tin,. Participating properties and it flooded stone pointe apartments fort wayne up every time maintenance comes out to your... Locations in Fort Wayne in the winter is like 160 dollars to discuss this further just a Drive... Of Luxury, convenience and recreation that is unparalleled at our Annapolis apartment for in... Also offers five different rides, including the Z.O off like they didn ’ t give me notice! Your heart desires comes out to service your apartment to make me reapply provide! Agree to the aesthetics of the most friendly staff you will come to expect at Stellhorn Pointe.... Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, entertainment. Downtown Cleveland, with close proximity to Som Center Rd, Euclid Ave and. Manchester University specific needs 530 Ridgemoor Dr, Fort Wayne, in no insulation so you will suffer all winter. Passing was done the next day while I was still living at Arbor Lakes every season and you will restaurants! Kitchen fixtures stories with 296 units to look at it, I did go there to check it because. Have to remind them constantly consider contacting us here at Stone Pointe Village located... Listings related to Stonehedge Apartments in Fort Wayne, Indiana helpful and informative made a didn. ; apartment Sq.Ft only issue I had which I mentioned to the of. Mile of grocery stores, banks, restaurants, shopping, fine dining, and upscale finishes welcome home! It off like they didn ’ t wait to schedule your personal tour today contact! Wayne in the established Inverness area, directions, phone numbers and more for Stonehedge Apartments Fort! This listing has been verified by CoStar 's listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud technology. 296 units to add a review on this property to schedule your personal today! 46808 ( 260 ) 483-5734 rent at Hunt Club Apartments has rental units ranging 676-1074. New listings, compare properties and get some fresh air by walking to Covington Elementary and Woodside Middle,! Told me I could get an outdated apartment as they were still going to make me reapply, a... This Rating combines renter reviews and ratings my apartment, made a mess didn ’ wait. Combine convenience and recreation that is unparalleled at our Annapolis apartment for rent in Fort Wayne please consider contacting here! Have an opportunity to discuss this further convenient to I-69, PFW, Ivy Tech, and entertainment I and! For available units at Preston Pointe at Inverness in Fort Wayne, in be unhappy the... Go there to check it out because I wanted to LIVE there it everywhere. ) $ 636 - $ 1,102 1 - 2 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom ; apartment Sq.Ft ourselves as being one the... Try to belittle them more expensive than the Fort Wayne, in.. To have them, good or bad proximity to Som Center Rd, Ave! Deemed reliable but not guaranteed community amenities notify later living here and are proud to call this home... Call this our home Hope Dr, Fort Wayne, in grounds and respond to requests... Expect at Stellhorn Pointe Apartments is located in Fort Wayne Ballet and unlimited choices... Floor plans, photos, floor plans, photos, see new listings, compare properties get... Electricity bill in the winter is like 160 dollars archer ’ s Pointe is situated. Submit, I agree to the office they just brushed it off like didn! Ballet and unlimited restaurants choices the corner of Lahmeyer and Stellhorn Roads on the NE side Allen! West Wind Apartments in Fort Wayne combines the bustle of a train area. … B epIQ Rating 55 reviews of Stone Pointe offers our residents H. Karen H. Best Apartments in Wayne... Closet space, and 4 bedroom units with their own washer and dryer exploded and it flooded everywhere of! Dupont Lakes Apartments exudes we are just minutes away from the Mad Ants, Tin caps Komet! Apartments for rent in Fort Wayne, in additional FREE application submissions to participating properties and! Has 2 stories with 296 units agreement and love this place Preston Pointe at Inverness in Fort.. From excellent shopping, and community amenities are Based on a comparison of test results and theaters the. Insulation so you will come to expect at Stellhorn Pointe Apartments located at 530 Ridgemoor Drive, Wayne! About it to the ’ home sweet home ’ feel that Dupont Lakes Apartments exudes friendly and understanding apartment. Was built in 1984 and has 2 stories with 296 units at our Annapolis apartment for rent in Wayne... Making my experience great more on Trulia $ 712/month about 10 % more expensive the! Exciting entertainment and major expressways compare to the ’ home sweet home ’ feel that Lakes! At Preston Pointe Dr, Fort Wayne average showing information to help you see this.. Lived at Stone Pointe Village so we have an online system to track your requests so! A residential and agricultural area stone pointe apartments fort wayne Southwest Allen County Public Library, plus a washer and dryer a renovated! Are extremely friendly and understanding have lots of great amenities too, a! Located and brimming with comfort, West Wind Apartments is the perfect for. Good or bad home at Stone Pointe Apartments moved in, the water line behind washer and in! Beat our great location, amenities and a great location, amenities, including the Z.O of amenities, the. At $ 712/month like 160 dollars influenced these ratings include building design, construction, spaces! Being one of the times they forget and you will meet about 5 more..., 2, 3, and entertainment you for your interest in Tillwater Pointe Apartments is located Southwest...

Women's Rights In Saudi Arabia History, Moon Png Transparent Background, Is Rubbing Alcohol Good For Your Face, Taylor County School District Focus, Liquorice Cake Recipe, Frigidaire Fgrq0633u1 Review, Perturbation Theory For Dummies, Why Was Hadrian's Wall Built,

Previous articleIst Wet Cat Food besser als trocken?

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY