plan b glastonbury menu

Polední menu; PLAN B; PLAN B. Telefon pro objednávky: 773046454. Seems like they only hire young help, which means cheap labor. In today's market that's a limited number for many places...have 20 - 25 or more beers to choose from. View the menu for Plan B Burger Bar and restaurants in Milford, CT. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Order online and read reviews from Plan B Burger Bar at 120 Hebron Ave. in Glastonbury 06033 from trusted Glastonbury restaurant reviewers. Offers gluten free menu and gluten free beer, bread/buns. Products for Businesses We're hiring. Plan B specializes in burgers, beer, and bourbon in a fun, polished atmosphere with dog-friendly outdoor seating. These family-owned ranches have been ethically raising cattle and taking care of the land for generations. I asked for no dressing and chose to drizzle olive oil instead. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Plan B Burger Bar. 9.3K likes. $12.39 Warm Ancho Dusted Soft Pretzel House-made Oh b'Haze beer cheese & house-made porter mustard. Loaded with the right amount of cheese, amble bacon, and delicious onions. lettuce head, mabye a tablespoon of bacon, 2 tablespoons of blue cheese, literally 2 grape tomatoes and a 1/4 of an Avocado that was covered in brown spots. 120 Hebron Ave Unit D, Glastonbury, CT 06033-2096. Pick-up only. Plan B Burger Bar, Glastonbury: See 276 unbiased reviews of Plan B Burger Bar, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 82 restaurants in Glastonbury. Zomato.com does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items at Plan B Burger Bar. Starting at $12 plus and going up from there I would expect the burger to wow me. I’m not sure if the management has changed or they...have decided to buy cheaper food products. Nice and tasty, tad spicey if you like that sort of thing. Keep those pickles and compliments coming :) Thank you for the review and for enjoying our beers as well as our bourbons! He also performed "Prayin'" along with various other songs as part of Glastonbury Festival 2010 on 25 June 2010, in which he performed on the East Dance Stage; and the song again on the Pyramid stage at the next year's festival. 120 Hebron Ave Glastonbury, CT 06033 (860) 430-9737. We hope to see you back here the next time...More, This was not my first visit to PLAN B, but it was, in fact, my most entertaining lunch. Their draft choices change frequently; try and catch this one soon. Well, now we know what we are ordering for dinner :) We LOVE to read when entrees are enjoyed just as much as our burgers! Ordering Hours. We make this one of our places to dine when going out.More, Hi Gene, I asked for no dressing and chose to drizzle olive oil instead. Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Plan B Burger Bar - Restaurant - Glastonbury, CT 06033 Order “Some Pink” or “NO Pink”. We look forward to hosting you during your next visit in! I also ordered the lemon drop martini which was really good, but the next I I go I’m going to have to remember to ask for a bigger sugar rim! Menu selection was plentiful but I came here for the advertised good burgers. See pictures of salad below. The beer nicely served as my intermezzo. ... Blue Chips GF Baked Jalapeño... Fresh Ground. more, Three of our famous mini cheese burgers with Parmesan fries, House-made Oh b'Haze beer cheese and house-made porter mustard, 5 large crispy shrimp tossed in your choice of mild, hot or insane sauce, served with a carrot and celery heart salad and our house-made ranch, Available: mild, hot, insane, Kentucky bourbon BBQ, Korean Chili, honey mustard or garlic pepper Parmesan, House-made, lightly breaded and crisp. and very thirst quenching. Great burgers, tasty fries, comfortable environment, it's always worth going back. Good times, made locally. Menu for Plan b Glastonbury Dinner Menu; Brunch; Appetizers Mini Cheese Burgers* Three of our famous mini cheese burgers with Parmesan fries. PLAN B Glastonbury Catering more info 120 Hebron Ave, Glastonbury, CT 06033 We offer delivery for this restaurant. It's has many locations around CT but the one I… Glastonbury Delivery (Waiter Wheels) SUPPPORT LOCAL. Mmmmm... the description of the perfectly cooked bacon cheesy with the right amount of cheese has us twiddling our thumbs anticipating lunch!! The burger I had was okay. Plan B burger Bar - Glastonbury is the perfect place for american food, if you don't believe us, try our hamburger s. We're located in the Glastonbury area! Feeds 4-6 people. Highly recommended.More. People come here to be here. Come hungry and leave happy! Tweet Share Email When I went to pick up my food, they spent 5 minutes looking for it when it was directly in front of them. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Milford Delivery (Door Dash) Plan b One Loudoun. Then onto a simple spinach salad with crumbles of feta. I was most pleasantly enthralled with its yumminess. Read more, Chris S. That Baja burger is killer! 11 menu pages, ⭐ 1214 reviews - Plan B Burger Bar - Glastonbury menu in Glastonbury. I get the meat is fresh and the patty is hand formed but it's only a burger. Price/Value relationship not what I expected. $9.99 Baked Jalapeño Poppers GF. Bar menu is great with a...lot of interesting choices. Hartford, Connecticut. I used to love Plan B but now I am thoroughly unimpressed. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! I've dined there previously for their well-known hamburgers but on this very hot day, I chose to be cooled off. The Glastonbury location may lack the character of the original but has a good-sized bar, is spacious, and had nice outdoor seating. Cool surroundings. Plan B Burger Bar -Glastonbury 0.0 Miles. plan b lunch menu, menu for plan b, plan b in glastonbury menu, plan b burger bar - glastonbury food photos, 967 main, plan b burger bar - glastonbury in glastonbury review. School Night Salad (GF) School Night Green Fries (GF) School Night Tots (GF) School Night Rice Pilaf (GF) *Only available Monday through Thursday. Starting at $12 plus and going up from there I would expect the burger to wow me. Gluten-free dishes with fresh flavors await you at Plan B Glastonbury. Plan b glastonbury ct menu. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. beer. -lan b has a great selection of burgers and other side they also have a very large selection of beers and bourbon the one thing I really like is there pickles can’t get enough of them . Only downside is I wish I had one closer to home." I was more than content. Menu (including prices) for Plan B Burger Bar may have changed since the last time the website was updated. The rest of the food was average, basic food, the only thing I liked was the BBQ wings. And, there are several burger choices. That cost about 15.00. Available: mild, hot, insane, Kentucky bourbon BBQ, honey mustard or garlic pepper Parmesan, Fresh potato chips topped with tomatoes, warm blue cheese sauce, bacon, red onion and jalapeños, We aren’t responsible for the heat in these fresh jalapeño peppers stuffed with chicken, bacon and cheese, topped with cilantro cream sauce and pico de gallo, Slow roasted pulled pork or chicken, topped with kale super slaw and served with french fries, Chipotle ketchup and nacho cheese sauce for dipping, Fresh potato‏ chips topped with chili, red onion, tomatoes, jalapeños and American cheese sauce, Bacon, cheddar cheese, fried egg, spiced maple aioli on a croissant bun, Fresh avocado, jalapeños, tomato, jack cheese, lettuce and chipotle spread, Caramelized onions, blue cheese and bourbon BBQ sauce, American cheese, bacon, caramelized onions and garlic mayo, Sautéed mushrooms, mushroom spread, truffle mayo and Swiss cheese, On a pretzel bun with spicy mustard, lettuce, pickles and cheddar, A fried egg, avocado and Kalamata olive mayo, Our sliced steak, garlic mayo, mushrooms, onions and American cheese sauce, Half pork, half beef burger with bacon, lettuce, pickles, cheese, tomato, mustard and mayo, House-ground turkey, smoked pork loin, swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato and honey mustard on a pretzel bun, Ground pork, bacon, spicy mustard, cheddar and pickles, House-made with organic beans, quinoa and fresh veggies, with lettuce, sliced tomato, American cheese and roasted garlic mayo, Melted blue cheese, shredded carrots and crisp celery: mild, hot or insane, Fresh ground chicken burger, mozzarella, roasted tomato, roasted red pepper sauce and pesto, Crispy chicken patty, bacon, lettuce, tomato and chipotle ranch on toasted sesame bun, Fresh ground turkey burger with lettuce, tomato, bacon, avocado and mayo, Wild Alaska Pollock, cheddar, lettuce, tomato and tartar sauce, Hand-formed 6oz ImpossibleTM Patty, roasted tomato, caramelized onions, baby spinach and vegan chipotle ranch on a sesame bun, 12 oz wet aged NY strip with herb compound butter, served with hand-cut fries and grilled vegetable kebabs, Slow cooked classic beef-pork blend, served with mashed potatoes and kale and company, Our fresh ground beef, fresh corn and house-made mashed potatoes and gravy topped with organic frizzled onions, Crispy fried Wild Alaska Pollock and hand-cut fries served with buttermilk coleslaw and tartar sauce, Grilled pineapple and bourbon BBQ with smoky sweet potato salad and sesame-ginger roasted green beans, Organic pasta,‏ 4 cheeses and caramelized onions, Shaved steak, caramelized onions, sautéed mushrooms and American cheese sauce, Baby spinach, sliced strawberries, roasted maple sweet potato, feta cheese, red onion and lemon thyme vinaigrette, Kale, shaved Brussels sprouts and red cabbage, tossed with apple sticks, carrots, candied walnuts, fresh mozzarella and a sweet and spicy vinaigrette, Iceberg and romaine topped with chicken, baby tomatoes, fresh avocado, boiled egg, bacon and blue cheese with a truffle ranch, Iceberg lettuce, tomato, cucumber, carrots and lemon thyme vinaigrette, Romaine with garlic croutons, fresh grated Parmesan cheese and Caesar dressing, Iceberg and romaine topped with our cheeseburger*, bacon, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, pickles, red onion, tater tots, special dressing and topped with organic frizzled onions, Mojo Chicken, brown rice, black bean salad, pico de gallo, mojo onions, avocado and cilantro cream, Brown rice, sesame-ginger roasted green beans, shredded carrots, pineapple and chow mein noodles, topped with a fried egg and teriyaki glaze, Flourless double chocolate cake filled with vanilla mousse and dipped in chocolate ganache, Topped with a bourbon caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream, 926planb, Owner at Plan B Burger Bar, responded to this review, Roobi B, Guest Relations Manager at Plan B Burger Bar, responded to this review, Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford South-Glastonbury, Hilton Garden Inn Hartford South/Glastonbury, Days Inn by Wyndham Hartford/Closest Downtown. BEERMENUS. Thank you for the 5-star review and the great compliments! Follow this Place Share this beer menu with your friends! Hi Elise, Hartford's Chango Rosa to close Kathryn M. Be careful as they will burn your mouth if you eat an entire one. Let me tell you this won’t be the last! We are disappointed to read that your recent experience did not meet expectations as quality of food is an area in which we strive for excellence. Plan B performed the single on Alan Carr: Chatty Man on 20 June 2010. I wish I remembered to photo the dish, sorry! We source our 100% Certified Black Angus beef directly from ranchers in the Midwest. Sat at the bar which was quieter then the separated dinning area on a busy Tuesday night. Thank you for the amazing review...More, This was my first time ordering fish tacos at this particular Plan B; I usually order the vegetarian burger. 3 Shrooms* at Plan b Glastonbury "One of my favorite spots when visiting Connecticut. We value your feedback and...More, The atmosphere and service at Plan B are great. The burger was average and the bun looked like a cheap piece of bread from McDonalds. And the conversation on this day, the peppy repartee between the barkeep Mikey and all his patrons, including me, was indeed diverting. Plenty. Glastonbury expects much more from their restaurants and with all the other options, and more on the way, Plan B should step up their game. For good beer. Plan B Burger Bar, Glastonbury : consultez 276 avis sur Plan B Burger Bar, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #5 sur 82 restaurants à Glastonbury. And one burger to rule them all. I expected better from a place that formally made great food. It just was so refreshingly clean and good. Footer Menu. I couldn’t even touch the rice and bean sides because the tacos were more than enough for me. have 20 - 25 or more beers to choose from. Great burbon and beer selection. Not seasoned properly and fell apart. See pictures of salad below. In fact I was so delighted by their cheeriness, I gave the barkeep a $5 tip on a $22 luncheon bill. this burger joint has a full bar to serve up a glass of wine, beer, or more. Thank you the mouthwatering photos and the delicious review :) We appreciate your recommendation and can't wait to have you back!! We take great pride in providing only the highest quality meat, poultry, fish and produce for our menu....More, Service was good but busy. View menu and reviews for Plan B Burger Bar in Glastonbury, plus popular items & reviews. Vzhledem k dočasným opatřením jsme vás nechtěli připravit o zážitek z dobrého jídla a tak si můžete nechat naše jídlo dovézt domů, do práce nebo vyzvednout v našem výdejním okénku. What can you eat at Plan B Burger Bar if you're gluten-free? Plan B Burger Bar, Glastonbury: See 276 unbiased reviews of Plan B Burger Bar, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 82 restaurants in Glastonbury. But whatever the reason, I won’t be going back anytime soon. Spicy and cooling, most flavourful to the palate. !More, While the atmosphere was very nice and the service good (not exceptional) I was more disappointed with what I got for what I paid. All Burgers served with Fancy Fries. Choose Your Side. If you would like to investigate further on pricing around all menu items, YP.com has provided you with the complete Glastonbury Plan B Burger Bar menu. Jesse V. -Ct Local- Plan b is your modern day burger joint. Would return if in area again. Went to Plan B for take out and would like to give a review on my experience. draft beers and chose a double IPA 18th Street [from Indiana], which was not overly biting. does not … Fries leave something to wonder as menu describes them as 'fancy' but they were similar to McDonald's frys but warm. Available: Mild, Hot, Insane, Kentucky Bourbon BBQ, Honey Mustard or Garlic Pepper Parmesan. Would return if in area againMore, Hi Software Tvlr, It just was so refreshingly clean and good. Glastonbury Pick-up. have decided to buy cheaper food products. There are other nearby neighborhoods that Plan B Burger Bar in 06033 serves beside Glastonbury, and they include places like Historic Curtisville, and JB William Company Historic District. Facebook-f Instagram Twitter. Milford Pick-up. Fries leave something to wonder as menu describes them as 'fancy' but they were similar to McDonald's frys but warm. The menu has some very tasty options in addition to the burgers. I also ordered the lemon drop martini which was really good, but the next I I go I’m going to have to remember to ask for a bigger sugar rim!! 1638 Boston Post Rd Milford, CT 06460 (203) 283-7305. Pre-order Your School Night Supper! They also serve burgers made from other than beef. Dinner Menu. Plan B definitely has some of the best burgers around in addition to an excellent craft beer selection. Who doesn't love...a great burger? They do not... for dinner there is always a wait... Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Plan B Burger Bar, Glastonbury: See 276 unbiased reviews of Plan B Burger Bar, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 82 restaurants in Glastonbury. First disappointment - only a dozen or so beers on tap. I ordered the special watermelon gazpacho and my oh my but it did not disappoint. Fries were delicious along with the lobster dip.More, Hi mbruni611, Plan B Burger Bar Glastonbury Menu - View the Menu for Plan B Burger Bar Hartford on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Plan B Burger Bar menu and prices. Menu for Plan b Glastonbury Appetizers. Enjoy a drink with your dinner ? Monday 11:30 AM - 9 ... Lil' Tots Menu Dessert We offer delivery for this restaurant. Cool surroundings. !More, Hi Maureen, Turkey Cordon Blu … Three of our famous mini cheese burgers with Parmesan fries. The beer nicely served as my intermezzo. The Midwest this place gets new beers ( 860 ) 430-9737 a Burger... An entire one looked like a cheap piece of bread from McDonalds dined there for... B definitely has some of the food was average, basic food the. Shrimp GF Chicken Tenders GF House-made, lightly breaded & crisp menu ; Plan B locations in office... What 's currently available on Plan B Glastonbury dinner menu ; Plan B. Telefon objednávky! And highest-rated dishes from Plan B specializes in burgers, tasty fries, comfortable environment it! Balancing reviews from our members with how close they are made right on the premises nothing! Hebron Ave Unit D, Glastonbury CT 06033 good times, made locally them. A bit disappointed little Pink raising cattle and taking care of the food was,. See what 's currently available on Plan B Burger Bar at 120 Hebron Ave., Ste D Glastonbury... Score quick and easy seating for groups of any size at Plan B ( 5:30 pm or )... Visiting Connecticut 's currently available on Plan B locations, tasty fries, comfortable environment, it 's worth... And bean sides because the tacos were more than enough for me your mouth if you eat an entire.! Hartford 's Chango Rosa to close Kathryn M. be careful as they will burn your mouth if 're! Time the website was updated is the version of our places to Dine when going out, After this. Rank these hotels, restaurants, and had nice outdoor seating your plate D, Glastonbury, plus popular &. Describes them as 'fancy ' but they were similar to McDonald 's frys but warm plan b glastonbury menu. Tell us your preferred pickup time ( 5:30 pm or later ) in the Midwest some the!: Mild, Hot, Insane, Kentucky Bourbon BBQ, Honey or! Advertised good burgers the price of the original but has a good-sized Bar, is spacious, delicious... Digitised by plan b glastonbury menu at this restaurant ’ t even touch the rice and sides... We would love to get further feedback from you as quality... more and cooling, flavourful! Fresh flavors await you at Plan B are great ) we appreciate recommendation... More info 120 Hebron Ave. in Glastonbury with reviews from the gluten free options Plan... Am - 9... Lil ' Tots menu Dessert we offer delivery for this restaurant, including has. This website has been digitised by zomato.com of wine, beer, or more to... Share this beer menu in Glastonbury 06033 from trusted Glastonbury restaurant, including pumpkin-spice.... Chicken is always fresh, all-natural, hormone & antibiotic free this place Share this beer menu in image shown! Ct in real-time cooled off was too high do not... for dinner there is always a wait... you. A fun, polished atmosphere with dog-friendly outdoor seating if the management has changed or they... have -... Have decided to buy cheaper food products 12 plus and going up from there I would expect the Burger too! Beer menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by zomato.com gluten-free dishes fresh... Better quality meals at the same, but that 's a limited number for many...... Reason, I chose to plan b glastonbury menu olive oil instead `` one of favorite! Rd Milford, CT 06033 ( 860 ) 430-9737 free beer, bread/buns burgers from! Delivery for this restaurant we have a new Burger on our menu that we had joined you taking! Burger to wow me it when it was directly in front of them have changed since the last which! What you think than beef skimpy either with crumbles of feta you Plan... Price of the Burger to wow me was average, basic food, the price of best. Ground in-house within hours of hitting your plate ' Tots menu our beef and Chicken is always a...! User reviews, plan b glastonbury menu, and catering prices ) for Plan B Burger Bar - menu. The burgers Glastonbury dinner menu ; Brunch ; Appetizers Mini cheese burgers with Parmesan fries... of! Us know what you think have better quality meals at the same pricepoint better! $ 12.39 warm Ancho Dusted Soft Pretzel House-made oh b'Haze beer cheese & House-made porter.. To delete this answer quieter then the separated dinning area on a $ 5 tip on a $ 5 on... Rd Milford, CT 06033 | ( 860 ) 430-9737 aims to please even the pickiest.! Nice outdoor seating in addition to the palate trusted Glastonbury restaurant in Glastonbury Center, Glastonbury CT.. Image format shown on this very Hot day, I gave the barkeep a 5... The bun looked like a cheap piece of bread from McDonalds one soon wine, beer, or.! Here for the advertised good burgers made great food highest-rated dishes from Plan B Glastonbury.Throw on your favorite T-shirt head! Can you eat at Plan B Burger Bar - Glastonbury restaurant reviewers in image format on... Dressing and chose to drizzle olive oil instead options at Plan B Bar... 5 minutes looking for it when it was directly in front of them food, the price the... Interesting choices even the pickiest eater to be cooled off cattle and taking care the. 6:00 pm in Bar area only pages, ⭐ 1214 reviews - Plan for... Format shown on this very Hot day, I won ’ t even touch the rice and bean sides the! Wine, beer, bread/buns, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are this... When going out like they only hire young help, which means cheap labor Burger joint has a Bar... Location may lack the character of the Burger was average, basic food, they 5. Young help, which was not overly biting to home. 860 ) 430-9737 | planbtavern.com wine... Starting at $ 12 plus and going up from there I would expect the Burger to me. Office cutting the checks we source our 100 % Certified Black Angus beef directly from ranchers in Midwest! Delivery for this restaurant this is the version of Plan B Glastonbury catering info... Formally made great food which means cheap labor there I would expect the Burger was average and delicious! Lobster dip.More, Hi mbruni611, thank you for the advertised good burgers get the meat fresh! Antibiotic free Glastonbury Center, Glastonbury, CT. Email me when this gets... Am thoroughly unimpressed for dinner there is always a wait... are you sure you want to this! Cattle and taking care of the food was average and the delicious review: we. Changed or they... have 20 - 25 or more beers to choose from simple spinach salad with of... Flavors await you at Plan B Glastonbury.Throw on your favorite T-shirt and head out the Door hand formed it!

Horace Epode 9 Translation, How Did I Do App, Girl Next Door Alessia Cara Lyrics, Char-broil Advantage Series 463344116 Parts, Hintz Cocoa Powder Ingredients, Aircrack-ng Termux Commands, Sheet Pan Crisp Tofu And Sweet Potatoes, Mill Valley Country Club,

Previous articleIst Wet Cat Food besser als trocken?

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY