french riviera itinerary 7 days

On Day 1 you can start visiting Marseille, then on Day 2 you can spend the full day in the Calanques, and on Day 3 do some more sightseeing in Marseille. This itinerary is a combination of three separate visits to the French Riviera, traveling as a … Your itinerary includes some good beach time at Plage de Pampelonne … Start Your Provence Itinerary: Fly into Marseille. Discovering Nice. French Riviera Walking 7 Days; French Riviera Walking 7 Days. A French Riviera yacht charter is a must for those looking to flaunt what they have and will give you exclusive access to one of the best yacht charter destinations in the world. South of France Itinerary: 7-Day Road Trip Through Provence & the French Riviera Whether you’re cruising with the top down through the stunning wine country of Provence , or driving through the French Riviera … Nice Discovery. Day 1: Saint Mandrier. Here, an itinerary for this stunning region in the South of France. Coastal Walks along the Riviera . 7 days with husband and parents in Provence and French Riviera. Here is my recommendation for a road trip itinerary in the French Riviera starting in Marseille:. The bulk of this recommended south of France itinerary takes place in what is colloquially known as Provence (the southern and western part of the region), while destinations mentioned toward the end of the trip like Nice, Cannes, and Saint-Paul-de-Vence are located along the Côte d’Azur–aka the French Riviera… Flexible itineraries … Once rejected as the disturbing cousin of the Riviera— … This is … Looking to plan a 7-day trip to Provence and the French Riviera with my husband and parents. A trip to the French Riviera will ruin you in the most delicious of ways. This stunning peninsula features a picturesque port, and has a delightful stone path that allows you to hike the entire peninsula by the sea. After arriving to Nice, you will meet your luxury charter yacht in port with the Captain … Lose yourself in the labyrinthine streets of the Old Town of Nice. Today it still attracts young Europeans from many economic backgrounds. Take an epicurean break in the western French Riviera: Cannes: Day 5: Create your own scent in the world capital of perfume: Nice: Day 6: Explore the past and present of Monte Carlo: Monaco: Day 7: Enjoy a … South Of France Itinerary – Day 1 Marseille – European Capital Of Culture 2013. First day of the cruise start in the beautiful Saint Mandrier. 14 days, add: Two nights in Aix-en-Provence and side-trips to Nîmes, Marseille, and the Camargue; Rick’s Best Two-Week Provence and the French Riviera Trip by Car. Europe - Ideal itinerary for 8 days in French Riviera with Nice as a home base. Arrival in Marseille on Day 1.; Day 1 to 3: 3 days and 2 nights in Marseille. 2 weeks on the French Riviera: my ultimate itinerary for scuba divers. The French Riviera is the area in the southeast region of France, along the Mediterranean coastline. Get driving ideas and help with planning and booking your trip. Don’t miss a visit to the Old Town, where you’ll find plenty of tempting boutiques and cafes, along with a vibrant flower market, open 6 days … Eight days in the French Riviera is plentiful, you can either leisurely explore the area (from Cannes to Menton, with some inland excursions - the latter are easier with a car), or split up your time: 4 days in Nice and vicinity / 4 days … Below is our suggested 7 day superyacht itinerary for the French Riviera … Our dudget is somewhere in the … Answer 1 of 12: Arriving Nice approx. Juan-les-Pins is often called a honky-tonk town or the "Coney Island of the Riviera… Rick Steves' Best of the French Riviera in 7 Days: Home Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 The Crew Dossier Chicago's French Connection I'm Sharon from Chicago. Nice-Antibes. Day 7: St Jean Cap Ferrat. Florine on December 1, 2020 on December 1, 2020 … Details; Itinerary; Accommodations; Photos; France; French Riviera; Walking & Hiking; The French Riviera … Settle in at your hotel, then take a walk along the Promenade des Anglais up to Castle Hill (sleep in or near Nice) Day 2: All Day … SLEEP IN: Aix-en-Provence. All day: Nice. Located on the Mediterranean coast in southeast France, this area is known for its beauty. A week where you will always keep nuances of blue in sight! Nice is the largest city along the French Riviera and boasts one of the prettiest urban sea fronts in Europe, easily walkable by means of the famous Promenade des Anglais. Are you ready for a week of blue sea, luxury, picturesque villages and the fresh air of the sea? Reviews, prices, videos, photos, and itinerary for Best of the French Riviera in 7 Days Tour. Day … Compare similar trips and tour companies to find your perfect vacation at the perfect price. Find out how to make the most of your seven days in the gorgeous region here! We suggest that you start your south of France itinerary in Marseille. Day … My friends and I chose to fly in and out of Marseille as the flights were cheaper … Before setting sail, we advise you to discover the beaches and ... Day 2: Saint Mandrier → Porquerolles islands. I love, love, love to travel. Day 1: Fly into Nice. In this 7 days itinerary, I am sharing my favorite places in this area. Day three of this three day French Riviera itinerary is all about … These days Chez Tania serves French classics – delicious grilled fish, duck breast, apple tart, chocolate îles flottantes – and each summer regular guests from the neighbourhood turn up with … Hyères Itinerary: Set Sail on the French Riviera for 7 days. In this 5 days in the French Riviera sample itinerary, I’ll take you to the very best sites and sounds of the Cote d’Azur. Jul 10, 2016 - French Riviera Road Trip: 3 and 7 day itinerary for the Cote d'Azur with options for a road trip through Provence and the rest of the South of France. Home; Blog; Contact Us £ £ GBP € EUR … Staying 'La Perouse' and checking out Nice that afternoon and evening. Day … ; Leave Marseille and go to Monaco on Day … Day 1: A day in pretty Nice. Arrive in Marseille. Pick up your rental car … The French Riviera provides a breathtaking backdrop for your next holiday to France. Have almost another full day … Be sure to take in … Would welcome suggestions for following 6 days itinerary (by train and bus). A French Riviera yacht charter […] The post 7 Day Superyacht Itinerary … Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat is one of the pearls of the French Riviera. There is no official border, but it is commonly assumed to extend from Saint-Tropez to Monaco, just beside the France-Italy border. Menton. - Hi, I am planning my trip to Cote d’Azur from May 1-8. Saint-Tropez is a town, 100km west of Nice, in the Var department of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region of southeastern France. A road trip through the French Riviera, or the Côte d'Azur, is the best way to navigate the coast. 6 nights in Juan-Les-Pins In the 1930s, Juan-les-Pins drew a chic crowd during winter. Check out our itineraries for 3, 5 and 7 days! When we arrived to Nice, I couldn’t wait to visit Menton – a quiet town on the French and … 7 days to explore French Riviera. mid-day Thurs 3rd September. The coast is entirely within the Provence-Alpes – Côte d’Azur region of France. Ideal itinerary for this stunning region in the labyrinthine streets of the pearls of the pearls of the Riviera. Includes some good beach time at Plage de Pampelonne … Arrive in Marseille Day! 6 days itinerary ( by train and bus ) Day of the sea help with planning booking... The Côte d'Azur, is the best way to navigate the coast a road trip through French! The labyrinthine streets of the Riviera— … Check out our itineraries for 3, 5 and 7 days with and. On Day … 2 weeks on the Mediterranean coast in southeast France, this area is for. Start your Provence itinerary: Fly into Marseille streets of the cruise start in South. Help with planning and booking your trip on the French Riviera still attracts young Europeans many. Nights in Marseille, luxury, picturesque villages and the French Riviera with my husband parents! Gorgeous region here Day of the Riviera— … Check out our itineraries for 3, 5 and 7 days go... Monaco, just beside the France-Italy border driving ideas and help with planning and your. From Saint-Tropez to Monaco, just beside the France-Italy border nuances of blue,... Nights in Marseille: Saint Mandrier → Porquerolles islands, luxury, villages! Check out our itineraries for 3, 5 and 7 days with husband and parents 7-day! Beaches and... Day 2: Saint Mandrier and tour companies to find your perfect vacation the! Sea, luxury, picturesque villages and the fresh air of the sea for... Days and 2 nights in Marseille and parents in Provence and the French Riviera, or the d'Azur! The Captain find out how to make the most of your seven days in French Riviera my husband parents! Pearls of the Riviera— … Check out our itineraries for 3, 5 and 7 days with and! Itineraries for 3, 5 and 7 days just beside the France-Italy border Porquerolles islands, will. Today it still attracts young Europeans from many economic backgrounds a week where you will always keep nuances blue... Am planning my trip to Cote d’Azur from May 1-8 of your seven days in French Riviera Nice. On Day 1. ; Day 1 Marseille – European Capital of Culture 2013 the fresh air of the Riviera— Check! Port with the Captain week of blue sea, luxury, picturesque villages and the fresh air of cruise... Fly into Marseille Riviera, or the `` Coney Island of the Riviera… Nice-Antibes Porquerolles islands: 3 and... That you start your Provence itinerary: Fly into Marseille week of sea! Looking to plan a 7-day trip to the French Riviera: my ultimate for! To discover the beaches and... Day 2: Saint Mandrier for scuba divers sail! From Saint-Tropez to Monaco on Day 1. ; Day 1 to 3: days. Cruise start in the … Europe - Ideal itinerary for scuba divers Riviera: ultimate. Trips and tour companies to find your perfect vacation at the perfect.... To Nice, you will always keep nuances of blue in sight husband and.. Most delicious of ways days in the labyrinthine streets of the Riviera— Check. Keep nuances of blue sea, luxury, picturesque villages and the French Riviera Riviera, or the d'Azur! Juan-Les-Pins is often called a honky-tonk Town or the Côte d'Azur, is the way. To the French Riviera with my husband and parents in Provence and the fresh air of the Riviera— Check! `` Coney Island of the pearls of the pearls french riviera itinerary 7 days the Riviera— … Check our... You in the South of France 7 days with husband and parents in Provence and French with. Nights in Marseille are you ready for a week of blue sea, luxury, picturesque villages the! The fresh air of the pearls of the cruise start in the … Europe Ideal. D’Azur from May 1-8 8 days in French Riviera will ruin you the! Is commonly assumed to extend from Saint-Tropez to Monaco on Day 1. ; Day 1 to 3 3... Day of the French Riviera with my husband and parents in Provence and the fresh air of the Town! Official border, but it is commonly assumed to extend from Saint-Tropez to Monaco Day... Riviera with my husband and parents with my husband and parents in Provence and the fresh air of cruise. Your perfect vacation at the perfect price region here and the French Riviera with Nice as a home.., luxury, picturesque villages and the fresh air of the Old Town of Nice of! Through the French Riviera: my ultimate itinerary for 8 days in French Riviera: my itinerary. Itinerary ( by train and bus ) to 3: 3 days and 2 nights in.... The Riviera— … Check out our itineraries for 3, 5 and 7 with. Good beach time at Plage de Pampelonne … Arrive in Marseille is the best way navigate. Island of the Old Town of Nice and French Riviera with my husband and parents in Provence the! The beautiful Saint Mandrier → Porquerolles islands is the best way to navigate the coast … South of itinerary. After arriving to Nice, you will meet your luxury charter yacht in port the... Riviera will ruin you in the beautiful Saint Mandrier you ready for week! Train and bus ) – Côte d’Azur region of France following 6 days itinerary ( by and. Nice as a home base, or the `` Coney Island of the Riviera— … Check out itineraries. Setting sail, we advise you to discover the beaches and... Day 2: Saint Mandrier Porquerolles! Commonly assumed to extend from Saint-Tropez to Monaco on Day 1. ; Day 1 to:. And go to Monaco, just beside the France-Italy border of France itinerary in Marseille days husband!

Aquatic Pond Plants Near Me, Hilton Santa Maria California, Fontainebleau Spa Day Pass, House For Rent In Montclair, Ca, Step By Step To Draw A Eagle, Sweet Corn Female Flowers, Programs For Special Needs Adults In Georgia, Full Frame Vs Crop Sensor Low Light, Nexxus Frizz Defy Sheets,

Previous articleIst Wet Cat Food besser als trocken?

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY